I have been blogging at The Dalton Minimum Returns about the return of the next grand minimum since 2006. I have written about climate change and it’s implications at NC Media Watch for seven years. I have decided it is time to terminate both of these blogs and focus just on The Next Grand Minimum.
This blog will examine issues which I believe are related to preparing for and surviving the next Grand Minimum:
- Knowledge of past Grand Minimums. (Dalton and Maunder)
- Solar activity and it’s influence on climate change. (Solar)
- Weather and ocean dynamics and their impact on agriculture (Weather)
- Vulcanism and it’s connection to climate change. (Vulcanism)
- Cosmic rays and climate impact. (Cosmic Rays)
- Legislation and regulations that can inhibit survival preparation. (Politics)
- Surviving social unrest created by climate change. (Survival)
- Political action needed to enhance survival on a cooling planet. (Political Action)
- Economic indicators, including energy and grain prices. (Economics)
- Harbingers of a cooling world (Analysis)
When political action is required, I will point the reader to a list of contacts for our political leaders where they can send an e-mail, post a tweet or comment on a Facebook Page.